What we help with:
- Commercial Insurance Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (ie. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, TriCare, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, Many More!)
- Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Medicare Revalidation
- CAQH Registration
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
- Reimbursement Issues
- Managed Care Contracting Issues
Why Healthcare Partners?
- Save you on average at least 2 months of time and over 100 or more hours of work!
- Take away all the headaches due to the mounds of paperwork and endless applications!
- Increased patient referrals!
- Get you paid by the insurance companies faster!
- Contracts and applications are setup right the first time and we will not stop until the process is 100% completed!
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your project!
- We make all the phone calls, follow-ups, and submit all applications, e-mails and faxes for you!
- 24/ 7 access to the status of your project and any documents related the project via our online project portal!
- The service is typically provided at a cost less than it would be for you to hire your own provider enrollment or credentialing team and we can handle any volume you have!
What you get with our Provider Enrollment and Physician Credentialing services:
- An “All Purpose” credentialing manager to represent you with commercial and government payors.
- We complete all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf with the chosen payor networks and government entities.
- We maintain all of your documents on our secured database, in which you have access to 24/7.
- Maintain and update CAQH profile.
- Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor and follow through to completion.
- Follow all payor contracts through to contract load date and provide copy of fully executed contract and fee schedules to your practice or billing company.